I know its early, but happy bday man! woot! woot!
wheres the damn birthday emoticon when i need it?
I know its early, but happy bday man! woot! woot!
wheres the damn birthday emoticon when i need it?
i know what the old lady got ya for the birthday too bro
hell, knowin her she's done gave it to ya tho
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
happy b-day brad
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
happy birthday bro
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Happy B-Day amigo. Here's hoping the Canes deliver a big W tonight fer ya as a bonus.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know what the old lady got ya for the birthday too bro
</div></div>
Who you callin' old lady????
Happy Birthday Brad!
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Happy Birthday, and nobody can get mad on their birthday so, I hope the Canes lose. haha
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday man. I should have came over and gave you a pie in the face or something today.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
the old lady i seen in the mall last week!!!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks